How do I enroll my new student?

Posted by:

In order to enroll your student you will need to be sure to have their shot record and birth certificate. It is not necessary to bring other items we can send a request to the previous school to obtain any other information. New students to the Waynesville R-VI School District may enroll online at Waynesville Enrollment Information and Forms page or by clicking on the “Online Enrollment” link across the top of the district’s main webpage.