Freedom Elementary staff members receive praise
Dr. Brian Henry, superintendent, praised Freedom Elementary staff members during their Super Session on Feb. 22 for:
- Engaging parents. Freedom’s PTO has been re-established, parents are also actively volunteering and participating in the Parent Advisory Council.
- Engaging volunteers in their #WayConnect Mentor program. Freedom has 17 community members serving as mentors for their students.
- Engaging students in the classroom, as evidenced by attendance. Freedom met the 90/90 attendance goal during the 2017-2018 school year and has met it for the first half of this school year.
- Increasing student performance, fostering a “Whatever It Takes” attitude to help students succeed and collaborating on assessments and interventions.
- Increasing the use of Exact Path. All 3rd -5th grade classrooms are consistently using Exact Path and some K-2 classrooms are piloting it.
"Issued February 22, 2019"
Address 200 Fleetwood Drive, Waynesville, MO 65583