Adult Cosmetology Program1,220 hours of instructionThis program is scheduled from August to May each year. Classes are held Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 3:00pm - 10:00pm. Also, 1 Saturday per month 8:00am - 4:30pm.
To be considered for admission to the Waynesville Career Center's Cosmetology Program, students must submit the following:Application for Admission with $100.00 non-refundable application fee
COST: $6,800.00 (subject to change)
- Copy of High School Transcript or GED
- 3 Personal References
- Copy of Driver's License or Birth Certificate
- Completed Student Enrollment Form for State Board of Cosmetology
- Turn in $5.00 Money Order, made payable to: Missouri State Board of Cosmetology
- Completed Background Check From the Missouri State Highway Patrol (done online)
- Must turn in 2 photographs measuring approximately 2" x 2" (can email them as well)
- Complete FAFSA (Financial Aid) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov (WCC School Code: 014833)
There is a $100.00 non-refundable application fee not included in tuition.The student is responsible to pay for the application fee, student license, background check, and state board exam. These items are not included in the tuition. Students accepted to the program must purchase a cosmetology kit.Upon satisfactory completion of the Cosmetology Program, graduates will be qualified for entry level positions, such as Salon Owners/Manager, Salon Operator, Hair Care Specialist, Hair Color Specialist, among many others.
Click links below for more information about:Once students complete certain hours and a test, the clinic floor is open to the public for services. To better serve you, please call and make an appointment at 573-842-2500 (Ext. 3924).