Enrollment Information and Forms
All kindergarten students must be 5 by August 1, 2017 in Missouri.
Waynesville is using a NEW ONLINE ENROLLMENT APPLICATION process, parents/guardians will provide their student’s information electronically to save time and paperwork. This process does not replace the need to go to the building to complete the registration process.STEP 1. Click here Waynesville Online Enrollment Application LinkIf prompted to select a Database, please select "Waynesville R-VI School District."
a. Create parent login*NOTE: Register all students for your family under one login account. This will link all siblings to one family.
b. Complete application
STEP 2. Take all required documents to the school to complete registration
After completing the online enrolling application, the student’s birth certificate (kindergarten and 1st grade), immunization record and previous school records, along with all other required documents/records for enrollment, as stated on the District Enrollment Information Brochure, will need to be taken to the school by the parent/guardian to complete the enrollment process. When you provide the needed documents to the school, make the school aware you have completed the enrollment application online.New K-5 alignment: Map with East and Freedom boundary linesBoundary Information: Street Names for East and FreedomInformation sheets available to print out…
Military Dependent Form
This form is to be used if your child does not meet Missouri age requirements for enrollment into kindergarten or first grade but has completed an accredited pre-k or kindergarten program in another state. Forms must be sent to the Special Services Office for approval/denial prior to enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is Online Enrollment?
- Online Enrollment is a web-based portal for parents and guardians to submit an application to enroll a student new to Waynesville Public Schools. Online Enrollment does not replace the need to go to the building to complete the registration process, but it does allow the form to be submitted electronically, which reduces paperwork and makes the process more efficient.
- Is my child’s information secure?
- Yes. Users are required to enter a unique Parent Logon ID and Password in order to logon to the system, and the information is encrypted and delivered using the Secure Socket Layer connection.
- What steps are involved with using Online Enrollment?
- An Online Enrollment application involves the following steps:
- Creating an account
- Submitting an Enrollment application form via Online Enrollment
Note: To complete the enrollment process, parents/guardians still need to go to the student’s school and provide the following documentation to the office staff: Student’s legal name, age and immunizations/vaccinations records. Make the school aware you have completed the enrollment application online.
- How do I get my Online Enrollment account?
- After accessing the Online Enrollment website, parents and guardians create their account by clicking on the Register New Account link.
- What about my Parent Logon ID and Password?
- Parents and Guardians choose their own Logon ID and Password when creating their account.
- What information is required to create an account?
- The system requires the parent/guardian name, phone number, home address and email address. Please note that an email address is required in order to create an account.
- I have more than one student in the District. Must I have multiple separate accounts?
- No, only one account is needed. Also, after one student’s application form is saved, the information on that form can be copied to a new application form.
- Can I change my Password or other account information?
- Users can change their password after logging on to Online Enrollment. Click on the Update Profile link, make the appropriate changes and click the save button.
- What information needs to be submitted on the enrollment application form?
- The information includes, but is not limited to the following areas:
- Basic demographic information about the student (i.e.: legal name,grade level, birthdate, etc.)
- Contact details (address, phone number)
- Primary contact for emergency calling system (name and phone number)
- Answers to some additional questions, such as computer usage, etc.