• How can I pay for my child's lunch?

    You can pay cash or check by sending it with your child in an envelope. Please mark it with their full name and teacher's name. Also, you can pay online through MySchoolBucks


    Do I need to provide doctor notes every time my child is absent?

    Yes. If your child stays home sick, and you take them to the doctor, always give us a copy of the doctor's note for attendance. If you do not take them to the doctor, please call the office on the day of absence, or send a note from you when the student returns. 

    WSGC Office: (573) 842-2300


    Do I need to show my ID every time I pick up my child?

    For the security of your child and others, we will require a form of ID when you pick up your child.


    Can I change my child's transportation over the phone?

    Transportation changes can only be made in person or in writing. For security purposes, phone calls, faxes, and emails are not allowed. 


    How can I find out my child's grades and attendance record?

    Waynesville school district uses eSchool. This program can give you detailed information about your child’s grades and attendance. If you need to register for an account or would like more information, please contact the WSGC Office.   

    Canvas Portal

    Tyler SIS Portal


    What is the best way to communicate with my child’s teacher?

    Email is the most efficient way to get in touch with your child’s teacher. Each teacher also has a specified plan time and would be happy to talk with you during that period. If you call outside of plan time, a secretary will be happy to take a message; the teacher will return your call as soon as possible.


    How do I enroll a new student?

    In order to enroll your child, you will need their shot record. It is not necessary to bring other items, as we can send a request to the previous school to obtain any other information. New students to the Waynesville R-VI School District may enroll online

    New Student Information