Excel as a student-centered community of learners that embraces diversity, collaboration, and innovation.
Prepare and empower individual lifelong learners for opportunities as citizens and leaders.
- The following actions will be taken to accomplish the vision and mission of the Waynesville R-VI School District: Staff members will act with integrity, while respecting, understanding, and appreciating diversity.
- Through professional collaboration, we will implement innovative instructional strategies and assess their effectiveness with continuous evaluation. We will prepare students to be college and career ready (PK-12) through rigorous coursework and relevant learning experiences that foster critical thinking.
- We will collaborate, communicate, and engage with our stakeholders.
- We will provide opportunities for students to grow as leaders.
- Our decisions will be focused on the best interests of students.
Waynesville R-VI School District Core Values:
• Student learning needs are the priority of our school district.
• Through equity and inclusion, our district enhances the educational opportunities for our diverse community.
• As a school district and community, we commit to high expectations and continuous learning to improve the educational experience for our students.