Excel as a student-centered community of learners that embraces diversity and innovation.
- Decisions are based on the best interest of students
- Technology enhanced schools
- Relevant learning experiences
- Respect, understand and, appreciate diversity
- Utilize effective and innovative strategies for learning
- Continually evaluating educaitonal effectiveness
Empower and prepare individual students for future opportunities as citizens and leaders.
- Create a relevant learning environment that fosters critical thinking
- Explore career interests PK-12
- Develop leaders
- Prepare students to be college and career ready through rigorous coursework
- Focus on collaboration and communication for all stakeholders
- Community of Diversity
- Student- and Stakeholder- driven Quality
- Continuous Improvement and Learning