Waynesville High School Drama Club and Thespian Troupe 1669
WHS Fall Play: Who Killed Aunt Caroline? By: Grant Richards
Auditions: Tuesday, August 29 & Wednesday, August 30 starting at 3:00 pm each day
Must have a monologue memorized for the audition and a form filled out
Crew positions: Lighting, Sound, Auditorium, Student Stage Managers, Props, Costumes, Makeup, Hair, Building, and Painting
Rehearsals: will be held after school starting September 2, 2023.
Want to audition? Here is what you need to do:
1. Sign up outside room 102.
2. Have a 30 to 60-second monologue prepared (Humorous or Dramatic)
3. Check back on August 31 outside room 102 to see if you were cast or if you have been assigned a crew position.
- Everyone who auditions will be either cast or crew.
If you have specific questions, ask Mrs. Maria Butler. firstname.lastname@example.org
Audition Dates for the 2023-24 School Year:
- Fall Show: August 28th and August 29th
- Fall One Acts: October 25th and 26th
- Spring Musical Production: January 17th & 18th
Performance Dates for the 2023-24 School Year:
- Fall Show: October 19th, 20th, 21st, & 22nd.
- Fall One Acts: December 14th & 15th
- Spring Musical Production: April 18th, 19th, 20th, & 21st
Workshop Dates for the 2023-24 School Year: