Welcome to Waynesville Family & Consumer Sciences
Individuals, families, and communities are achieving optimal quality of life assisted by competent, caring professionals whose expertise is continually updated through AAFCS.
To provide leadership and support for professionals whose work assists individuals, families, and communities in making informed decisions about their well being, relationships, and resources to achieve optimal quality of life.
Our Core Values
- Believe in the family as a fundamental unit of society.
- Embrace diversity and value all people.
- Support life-long learning and diverse scholarship.
- Exemplify integrity and ethical behavior.
- Seek new ideas and initiatives and embrace change.
- Promote an integrative and holistic approach, aligned with the FCS body of knowledge, to support professionals who work with individuals, families, and communities.