Degrees and Certifications:
This is my third year as the librarian at WSGC and my 20th in the Waynesville School Distirct.
Ideas on Education..........
1. “ALL” students can learn.
2. Practice, Practice, Practice is the key to Academic success.
3. Building on strengths is the first step to learning.
4. Help students to realize success. Success builds on Success.
5. Teach students to take responsibility for their education.
6. Unity of purpose– Students / Parents / School / Community.
7. Learning extends beyond the classroom.
8. High expectations, encouragement, and support help students succeed in challenging areas.
9. Teaching is adapted to the needs of the student.
10. Equip ALL students with the skills necessary to compete.”
Look at the word responsibility—“response-ability”—the ability to choose your response. Highly proactive people recognize that responsibility. They do not blame circumstances, conditions, or conditioning for their behavior.Their behavior is a product of their own conscious choice, based on values,rather than a product of their conditions, based on feeling.