Welcome to the FREEDOM Elementary Health Office
Hi! My name is Laura Althuisius. I am a military wife of 3 boys. When not at work, you can usually find us at a baseball field. I earned my LPN while in the Army Reserves and also have a background in Special Education. I am excited to be at Freedom and a part of the Tiger team. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
Laura Althuisius, LPN
My name is Michelle Mulligan, I am excited to be a part of the Freedom team!
Michelle Mulligan, RN
Just a few things to review
- Please complete a new Student Medical form on your child each school year to keep health files as up to date as possible.
- ALL Medications must be brought in by a parent or guardian in its orginial container. This is a district policy. Please do not send medication to school with your child.
- Immunization records can always be emailed to us at any time your child receives new vaccines.
- Best practice would be to send a change of clothes with your child for any type of accidents that may occur at school.
- If your child is running a fever, vomiting or having diarrhea they will need to stay home for 24 hours after last episode.
Our goal is to be sure your child is healthy to be at school to get the education they deserve. At any time you have concerns or questions about your child, our door is always open.
"Students must be HEALTHY to be EDUCATED and EDUCATED to be HEALTHY"