Welcome to FREEDOM Elementary Health Office
Rachel Graves, RN
My name is Shiloh Smith and I am one of the Freedom School Nurses'. I am married to my wonderful husband (Justin) with 3 amazing children (Cody, Adreene & Kallie) and 2 sweet dogs (Clyde & Charleigh). I have been a nurse since 2000 with 14yrs experience of school nursing. I have been with Waynesville school district since 2009.
My name is Rachel Graves, I am married with two children. We moved to Missouri in 2018. I worked as a substitute nurse for the Waynesville school district and am now working along side Shiloh full time at Freedom. I am excited to be a part of the Freedom team.
Just a few things to review
- Please complete a new Student Medical form on your child each school year to keep health files as up to date as possible.
- ALL Medications must be brought in by a parent or guardian in its orginial container. This is a district policy. Please do not send medication to school with your child.
- Immunization records can always be emailed to us at any time your child receives new vaccines.
- Best practice would be to send a change of clothes with your child for any type of accidents that may occur at school.
- If your child is running a fever, vomiting or having diarrhea they will need to stay home for 24 hours after last episode.
Our goal is to be sure your child is healthy to be at school to get the education they deserve. At any time you have concerns or questions about your child, our door is always open.
"Students must be HEALTHY to be EDUCATED and EDUCATED to be HEALTHY"