Impact Aid Form
To complete the Impact Aid Form, click here.
To view a video explaining how to complete the form, please click here, or a snipet of the video is also available at the bottom of each step in the form.
Impact Aid is the funding that the Waynesville R-VI School District receives for students in lieu of taxes paid on Fort Leonard Wood. It is critical that every parent who works on Fort Leonard Wood -- in the military, Department of Defense, and private companies -- completes the Impact Aid Form.
- To complete the Impact Aid Form, you will need to know:
- your home mailing address (just the house number. For example, if you live 9125 Main Street, you would need to enter 9125 when prompted for your house number)
- your child(ren)'s birthday(s), including year
- your military branch and rank (Ex. Army, 1st Sergeant, if you are in the military)
- your job title and name of the company you work for (If you are a civilian who works on FLW in any capacity. Ex. Cook, Burger King)
Why is this necessary?
The Federal Government requires either your branch and rank, or your title and company in order for the school district to the receive federal Impact Aid for children of those employed on Fort Leonard Wood.