Welcome to Waynesville High School! This is my 11th year in education and my 4th year in special education. I have my Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and my Master's degree in Education, all from Drury University.
My husband James and I are lifelong residents of Dixon, MO. We have 4 amazing children ranging in ages from 11 to 22 and one grandson!! We love camping, fishing, taking our boat on the Gasconade River, and spending time with our friends and family.
I am excited to work with your kids this year and look forward to celebrating their many successes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or concerns.
Homecoming to be held Friday, Oct. 6
Theme: A Night Out in Hollywood
Sponsor a float (Only Waynesville R-VI groups may have a float/entry in the parade; however, businesses may sponsor a float and help purchase supplies.)
Homecoming window decorating contest (Submit form to be in competition)
Schedule of events
- Noon Students in grades 6-12 dismiss
- 1 p.m. Students in grades K-5 dismiss
- 2:30 p.m. Parade (Benton Street to Waynesville Middle School. Arrive early as the streets will close.)
- 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Waynesville-St. Robert Chamber of Commerce Community Pride Night (WHS in front of the gym)
- 6:30 p.m. Queen Coronation inside Tiger Stadium.*
- 7 p.m. Kickoff to the varsity football game vs. Bolivar at Tiger Stadium. *Admission to Tiger Stadium is $4 without a pass.