Guidance & Counseling Services
- Disseminates information about WCC and its programs through presentations, tours, videos, course description booklets, and classroom activities.
- Administers assessments and discusses results individually to help students make better career decisions.
- Uses individual or group counseling sessions to help students with career planning, academic problems, college or tech school enrollment, military enlistment and job placement after graduation.
- Works with area sending high school counselors and administrators to coordinate the educational progress of each student.
- Assists WCC instructors with classroom career awareness activities and job preparation training exercises.
- Keeps list of community and regional resources available for various needs of student population and parents.
- Provides career information, occupational trends and salary information to students exploring their futures.
- Assists students with job-search skills such as completing an application, developing a resume and surviving the job interview.
- Assists students with the enrollment process for Duel Credit and Articulation.
- Work Internship Program Coordinator for 4th Semester Seniors.
- Coordinates the Graduate Follow-up report for students after graduation.
Upcoming Events App
There are no upcoming events to display.