About the virtual learning process:
WCC Auto Service Tech - IMPORTANT CLASS INFO - 3/17/2020
Despite the fact that physically returning to class is delayed for an indefinite amount of time, we will continue the learning process to the best of our ability. Daily assignments will be given online for those with internet access and paper for those without online access. I make every attempt to make sure that all students have access to instruction in one form or another.
That said, there are several important website addresses that will be critical to those with online access.
WCC Auto Service Tech class website: https://www.waynesville.k12.mo.us/Domain/1029
- Daily Assignments can be found on this page under the “Virtual Learning” tab
Auto Service Tech Canvas access: https://waynesville.instructure.com/
- Students - Use your WCC Google login info (this is the same info you use to log in to your WCC Chromebook or computer) to access
- Parents - If you desire access to your student’s Canvas class webpage, you may need to set up your account if you haven’t done so previously. Instructions for pairing with your individual student can be found here: https://www.waynesville.k12.mo.us/Domain/1925
CDX Online curriculum for Auto Service Tech:
- Log in to the JB Learning website
- Hopefully, you made your login info the same as your WCC Google login info, but if you didn’t and you have forgotten your login information, please use the “Forgot your password?” button. If you still can’t access the website, please email me and we’ll try to work through getting your info.
- Please refer to the Daily Assignments for instructions and assignments.
I will be uploading instructions and Daily Assignments on the WCC Auto Service class website, the class Canvas webpage, and sending out daily Remind messages. I apologize in advance if you are bombarded with multiple messages but it is the district’s expectation to provide updates through all these means so that no one misses the message.
If a student or parent needs to contact me, I can be reached from 8:00am - 3:00pm at email@example.com or through Remind.
- If a student has no means to access the online curriculum, please let me know and may check out a textbook with paper worksheets. These are available at the WCC office. Please call 573-842-2500 to schedule a pick-up time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through these unusual times and circumstances.