Facility requests should be made through waynesville.gofmx.com.
This website contains information you will need to submit a Facility/Schedule Request. Please review ALL information on this page, and contact the District Representative using the information listed below if you have any questions/concerns.
Steps to Submit a Facility Request:
- Review ALL documents listed under "Important Links" section below.
- If you have not already registered with the Waynesville R-VI School District's Facility/Schedule Request System, please visit the FMX Community Requestor Training Guide and follow the instructions under the section labeled "Register an FMX Account."
- After registering an account https://waynesville.gofmx.com/login, you can submit a request by following the instructions of the FMX Community Requestor Training Guide section labeled "Create a Schedule Request."
- Download/Print the "Agreement to Hold Harmless and Indemnify." Complete this form, obtain signatures from ALL participants (and/or guardian). Return this form by either attaching it to your online request, or by faxing/email to the District Representative.
- Your request will go to the facility administrator (Building Principal/Supervisor/Athletics Director) for initial approval.
- If approved, then your request will go to the District's representative for review and final approval.
- Your request will be reviewed to ensure everything is in order, including mandatory insurance coverage and completed "Agreement to Hold Harmless and Indemnify" form.
- You may receive correspondence from the District requesting additional information.
- Upon final approval, you will receive an email notifying you your request has been approved.
- Depending on your organization type, you may be charged a fee for your usage. Please review the Facility Usage Fee Schedule). If you submit your request and it is determined by district staff that you will be charged a fee, you will receive an invoice. Online payments are not yet available; payments can be made at the Waynesville R-VI District Administration building located at 200 Fleetwood Drive or via mail in the form of Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order (payable to Waynesville R-VI School District).
District Representative for Facility Requests
All facility requests must go through https://waynesville.gofmx.com/login. For questions regarding the FMX process, please contact Nancy Zuber Phone: (573) 842-2069 - Fax: (573) 433-2959 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Representative for Facility Requests at schools
If you have a question regarding the use of a K-6 building, please contact the school's principal If you have a question regarding the use of a "non-athletic" portion of a 7-12 building, please contact the school's principal. A list of the phone numbers for the buildings is at https://www.waynesville.k12.mo.us/Domain/1517. For questions regarding WMS and WHS athletic facilities, please see the note below.
Use of WMS and WHS gyms, courts, fields and locker rooms
Please complete the facilities request form. If you have specific questions regarding the use of gyms, courts, fields and locker rooms at Waynesville Middle School and Waynesville High School, please contact Cory Ace at email@example.com or call 573-842-2450.
Agreement to Hold Harmless and Indemnify (this form must be completed and signed by ALL participants prior to facility usage)
KG-AP: District Policy on Community Use of District Facilities (PLEASE REVIEW)
Facility Usage Fee Schedule (fees may apply for Facility Usage)
MUSIC Special Events Insurance (insurance is required to use a District Facility)