As of February 18, 2022, the District will begin utilizing a new software program for Facility/Schedule Requests. Please bookmark the following website for future reference: waynesville.gofmx.com.
Nichole Bassett Phone: (573) 842-2069 - Fax: (573) 433-2959 - Email: email@example.com
The Waynesville R-VI School District's Facility/Schedule Requests are managed through an online application process. This page contains all the information you need to submit a Facility/Schedule Request. Please fully review ALL information on this page, and contact the District Representative using the information listed above if you have any questions/concerns.
Steps to Submit a Facility Request:
- Review ALL documents listed under "Important Links" section below.
- If you have not already registered with the Waynesville R-VI School District's Facility/Schedule Request System, please visit the FMX Community Requestor Training Guide and follow the instructions under the section labeled "Register an FMX Account."
- After registering an account, you can submit a request by following the instructions of the FMX Community Requestor Training Guide section labeled "Create a Schedule Request."
- Download/Print the "Agreement to Hold Harmless and Indemnify." Complete this form, obtain signatures from ALL participants (and/or guardian). Return this form by either attaching it to your online request, or by faxing/email to the District Representative.
- Your request will go to the facility administrator (Building Principal/Supervisor) for initial approval.
- If approved, then your request will go to the District's Representative for review and final approval.
- Your request will be reviewed to ensure everything is in order, including mandatory insurance coverage and completed "Agreement to Hold Harmless and Indemnify" form.
- You may receive correspondence from the District requesting additional information.
- Upon final approval, you will receive an email notifying you your request has been approved.
- Depending on your organization type, you may be charged a fee for your usage. Please review the Facility Usage Fee Schedule). If you submit your request and it is determined by district staff that you will be charged a fee, you will receive an invoice. Online payments are not yet available; payments can be made at the Waynesville R-VI District Administration building located at 200 Fleetwood Drive or via mail in the form of Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order (payable to Waynesville R-VI School District).
Agreement to Hold Harmless and Indemnify (this form must be completed and signed by ALL participants prior to facility usage)
KG-AP: District Policy on Community Use of District Facilities (PLEASE REVIEW)
Facility Usage Fee Schedule (fees may apply for Facility Usage)
MUSIC Special Events Insurance (insurance is required to use a District Facility)