Waynesville AmeriCorps VISTA
VISTA members make a year-long, full-time commitment to serve on specific projects within the Waynesville R-VI School District and its communities. VISTA member benefits include:
After successful completion of your year-long service, you will have the choice between two end-of-service awards:
- $1,028 monthly living allowance.
- The ability to put student loans in forbearance.
- The ability to put student loan interest into deferment.
- Access to a Health Cost Sharing Plan or Catastrophic Health Emergency Plan.
- Non-competitive eligibility for federal government service.