Waynesville R-VI School District
About our district:
- Our school colors are orange and black and our catch-phrase is "Waynesville R-VI ... where the orange and the black unite with the red, white and blue."
Military families are the majority
- 60% of our 5,800 students are military dependents; 76% are military impacted.
Our students are smart
- It doesn’t get much better than this … Waynesville R-VI scored 97.5% on the State of Missouri’s 2015-16 Annual Performance Report.
- Our diverse student population that achieved a 96.8% on the State of Missouri’s Annual Performance Report includes:
• 60% White
• 19% Black or African American
• 10% Hispanic or Latino
• 7% Multi-racial
• 3% Asian, American Indian or Alaska Native
Our teachers are awesome
- Home of the Tigers and the best teachers and staff, Waynesville R-VI School District is the second largest employer in Pulaski County. Far above the focus on academic achievement, our teachers CARE about their students.
Best in the Conference
- Ranking among the top in the Ozarks Conference in academic achievement, but with the state's minimum school tax levy. Waynesville R-VI School District is a great investment.
- Waynesville R-VI operates at the State of Missouri's minimum school tax levy of $2.75.
- More than 30 different languages are spoken by students in the Waynesville R-VI School District
- Did you know that high school graduates earn $500,000 more during their lifetimes on average than a non-high school graduate and that 94% of Waynesville’s students graduate from high school – above the state’s average of 88.6%?