- Click the button above to make a donation to Snack in a Pack. You will need to create a MySchoolBucks.com account if you do not already have one.
- Once you have an account, log in to My School Bucks (if you had to create an account you will need to exit the page and log back in in order for the donation button to work).
- There is a 3.95% fee charged by My School Bucks for processing.
- Enter the amount you would like to donate.
- Enter your method of payment information.
- Verify your transaction.
- You will receive an email notification of an online order indicating “Order Accepted”.
- The Community Resource Office will also receive a notification of your donation.
Please note: Donations to Snack in a Pack through this payment option will not be a tax exemption for the donor. Tax exempt donations will need to be made by check and processed through the Waynesville R-VI School District Foundation. Please annotate “SIAP” in the memo line of your check and include your return address for a receipt for your donation.
The current cost of maintaining the program is $1,625 per week at roughly $5.00 per student. The program costs an average of $65,000 a year and relies solely on donations from organizations and members of the local community to operate successfully.
If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser or setting up a Snack in a Pack donation box for your location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (573) 842-2254 for more information. Text @siap2020 to 81010 to receive information and updates about the program.