The students will be able to:
- Understand and demonstrate shop safety rules and environmental practices.
- Straighten sheet metal to factory specifications.
- Properly mix and apply plastic body filler to an appropriately prepared area.
- Select and apply the proper undercoat materials, such as primers and sealers.
- Use welding procedures performed in the auto collision profession.
- Understand and demonstrate panel and frame replacement and alignment.
- Prepare a surface for refinishing and spraying products.