AVAILABLE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
In order to meet the general student eligibility requirements for all Federal Financial Aid, you must:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year.
- Have financial need as determined by your FAFSA analysis, except for some loan programs.
- Have a high school diploma or a General Education Development (GED) Certificate.
- Be working toward completion of a degree or certificate.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- Make satisfactory academic progress.
- Sign a statement of educational purpose and a certification statement on over-payment default found on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Register with the Selective Service, if required.