Welcome to the FREEDOM Elementary Health Office
My name is Michelle Mulligan. I am excited to be a part of the Freedom team!
Michelle Mulligan, RN
Hi! My name is Nurse Laura. I am a military wife with 3 boys. When I'm not at work, you can usually find us at a baseball field. I earned my LPN while in the Army Reserves and also have a background in Special Education. I love being at Freedom and a part of the Tiger team. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
Laura Althuisius, LPN
Just a few things to review
- Please complete a new Student Medical form for your child each school year to keep health files as up-to-date as possible.
- ALL Medications must be brought in by a parent or guardian in the original container. This is a district policy. Please do not send medication to school with your child.
- Immunization records can always be emailed to us at any time your child receives new vaccines.
- The best practice would be to send a change of clothes with your child for any type of accident that may occur at school.
- If your child is running a fever, vomiting, or having diarrhea, they will need to stay home for 24 hours after the last episode.
Our goal is to ensure your child is healthy, so they can stay at school to get the education they deserve. At any time you have concerns or questions about your child, our door is always open.
"Students must be HEALTHY to be EDUCATED and EDUCATED to be HEALTHY"