Application Deadlines and Fees:
Complete and submit the application and essay with the $20 non-refundable application fee (check, cash, debit, VISA, or Mastercard). Mail to the address below or bring to the Practical Nursing office, located at WCC on the 2nd floor, Room 204. The last day to apply is June 4, 2021, at 8 a.m.
Call us at 573-842-2515 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your ATI-TEAS entrance exam. The ATI TEAS entrance exam will cost an additional $65. Test results are available immediately after testing. A minimum of 58.7% will be required on the TEAS entrance exam for the applicant to be considered for admission into the program. The exam is scheduled and administered at the Waynesville School of Practical Nursing Program, 400 G.W. Lane, Waynesville, MO after your application and test fees have been received. The test will be administered by appointment only. You are advised to create your online account at www.atitesting.com before coming to test. Please notify our office if you are unable to make the date you selected. The last day to test for the first time is May 21, 2021, and the last day to re-test is June 4, 2021.
If you apply on May 21, 2021, or after, you will only be allowed to test once for the year. Applications and testing will not be accepted after June 4, 2021, at 8 a.m.
- All applicants must meet the basic requirement for admission into the Waynesville School of Practical Nursing.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED/HiSet.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Earn a 58.7% or higher on the TEAS entrance examination. TEAS exam may be taken from any location. Please send results to 400 G.W. Lane, Waynesville, MO 65583.
- Be of good moral character as verified by written personal references.
- Have a sincere interest in nursing as a career.
- Complete an essay questionnaire with the application.
- Must have a criminal background check.
- Be accepted by a committee of professionals convened for the purpose of selecting up to 37 students for the school year.
- Be physically, mentally, and medically able with or without reasonable accommodation to successfully perform the essential functions necessary in the role of the student nurse.
- Accepted applicants must make tuition payments as required.
- If you know that you will be moving to the area, please start the application process as soon as possible. We can accept applications through the mail.