Are you ready for an exciting and challenging career as a LPN?We're ready for YOU!
- All applicants must meet the basic requirement for admission into the Waynesville School of Practical Nursing.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED/HiSet.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Earn a 58.7% or higher on the TEAS entrance examination. TEAS exam may be taken from any location. Please send results to 400 G.W. Lane, Waynesville, MO 65583.
- Be of good moral character as verified by written personal references.
- Have a sincere interest in nursing as a career.
- Complete an essay questionnaire with application.
- Must have a criminal background check.
- Be accepted by a committee of professional convened for the purpose of selecting up to 37 students for the school year.
- Be physically, mentally, and medically able with or without reasonable accommodation to successfully perform the essential functions necessary in the role of the student nurse.
- Accepted applicant must make tuition payments as required.
- If you know that you will be moving to the area, please start the application process as soon as possible. We can accept applications through the mail.