How to apply for positions (External Applicants)
- Use of any web browser; however, Internet Explorer is NOT recommended.
- All applications will be accepted through the Applitrack system. To apply or view job vacancies and access the online application system, please click https://www.applitrack.com/waynesville/onlineapp/. First-time users will need to create a user name and password.
BE SURE TO WRITE DOWN YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. YOU WILL NEED THEM EACH TIME YOU ACCESS THE SYSTEM.
- Complete the online application. All sections must be fully completed. The application takes approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
- Submit supporting documentation such as a current resume, cover letter, reference letters, and transcripts/certification (if applicable) online in pdf, doc, docx, txt, or rtf file format. Make sure the file names do not contain spaces or unusual characters.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS/SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION MAY DISQUALIFY AN APPLICANT FROM BEING CONSIDERED.
- References listed will be contacted via the e-mail address you provide to complete an online reference survey.
- Applicants will have an opportunity to review and make changes prior to submitting the application. It is recommended that applicants also print the application.
- Applicants should check their e-mail frequently for updates on their status.
- Applications are screened and selected applicants are contacted by phone and/or e-mail to schedule an interview. Candidates interviewed will be notified in writing via e-mail following the interview process once the decision is made. Depending on your e-mail's settings, the e-mail notification may be delivered to the SPAM folder. Therefore, candidates may want to check their SPAM folder regularly or review and/or adjust their e-mail settings.
- Applicants should also check our web site frequently in order to apply for posted positions for which they would like to be considered by clicking on the posted position and following the instructions.
For more information, call Office of Personnel Services at
How to Apply for Positions (Internal Applicants)
The district recommends that the employee notify their current supervisor of the employee's interest to move to another position.
- Employees must submit a Letter of Transfer Request to the Office of Personnel Services if they are seeking a transfer to another building.
- Recommended web browser for completing the district's online application: Mozilla FireFox
- Current certificated and classified employees that want to apply for a posted certificated or classified positions in another building or an administrative position must complete the online application in AppliTrack and attach supporting documentation by the deadline in pdf, doc, or rtf file format.