Waynesville R-VI Activities and Athletic Event COVID-19 Mitigation Measures have been announced as follows as of Aug. 24, 2021:
• All ticketing for home fall sporting events for football, volleyball, soccer and softball will be conducted online at My School Bucks. (Tickets will become available no later than 3 days in advance of the sporting event.) https://www.myschoolbucks.com/
• Masking will be optional and at the discretion of the individual at all outdoor activities.
• Masking will be mandatory at all indoor activities while entering and transitioning (masks may be removed once seated).
• Spectators are asked to socially distance (at least 3 feet) when seated unmasked and/or when you are outside of your immediate family for both indoor and outdoor activities.
• All spectators are asked to self-screen before attending events. https://www.waynesville.k12.
• There are no capacity limits at this time.
• Hand sanitizer and masks will be provided at the entrance.
• Pre-packaged concessions will be sold at events.
• Virus mandates and circumstances remain fluid; therefore, alterations to mitigation measures may be warranted based on recommendations of the CDC, DHSS, and Pulaski County Health Department and will align with Waynesville R-VI Masking Mitigation Conditions.
• The Waynesville Student Section will follow the masking conditions that are currently in place by the district for both indoor and outdoor activities the day of the event.
• Fans attending tennis, golf, and cross country events receive free admission.
Step-by-step instructions for how to purchase tickets on MySchoolBucks is at https://www.waynesville.k12.
mo.us/.../Ticket%20Purchases.. . (you may need to copy and paste the entire website address.)