Rule#1: Follow Directions quickly
Rule #2: Raise Your hand for permission to speak
Rule #3: Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat
Rule #4: Make SMART choices
Rule #5: Keep OUR dear learning community HAPPY!
Our school has implemented PBS, or Positive Behavior Support. PBS offers a broad range of systemic and individualized strategies for achieving important social and learning outcomes while preventing problem behavior. With PBS, we have school-wide procedures, or expectations.
We use a 5 STEP DISCIPLINE SYSTEM. Freedom Elementary also has a behavior Matrix that students are to follow. We will go over classroom and Freedom behavior procedures the first few days in class.
Our Freedom Elementary TIGER TRAITS are; Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Safe!
5 Step Discipline System:
- Step 1- Warning and expectations given to student
- Step 2- Student is moved to new spot and expectation is retaught
- Step 3- Student is moved to Buddy Room, and student will fill out a think sheet and Behavior form (A copy will be sent home.)
- Step 4- Phone call to parents
- Step 5- Student will be sent to the Office with a referral