Step-by-step instructions for new student enrollment
(Only for students new to the Waynesville R-VI School District, which serves students in Waynesville, St. Robert and Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri).
If you have additional questions or need additional assistance, please contact 573-842-2092.
Step A. Parents should click on https://sisweb.waynesville.
Step B: Parents should NOT provide a username and password, but instead click on the "Register New Family" link in the center and then click login
Step C: Parents will be asked to provide an e-mail address:
Step D: A registration link will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Go to the inbox of your email and find the email from Tyler and/or Waynesville R-VI School District and click on the New Family Registration link and fill in the form that looks like this:
Step E: Once you have filled in the information above, click on next and the following address information will appear:
Step F: Once you have filled in the information above, click next, and register your first child:
Step G: Click "add student" at the bottom of the screen to add additional students. After adding all students for your family, select next. Your email address should appear as your username. You will then be asked to change your password. REMEMBER this password! You will continue to use this password to access your child's school records.
Step H: Now that you have successfully completed the basic information on your registration form, it is now time to upload the required documents:
- proof of residence* (without one of the documents listed as proof of residence. below*, you will be unable to register.)
- registered birth certificate (see Kindergarten and First Grade Entry Requirements under the 2020-21 Enrollment Information)
- shot record (see Immunizations https://www.waynesville.k12.mo.us/cms/lib/MO01910216/Centricity/Domain/1528/2021schoolrequirements.pdf)
- last grade card (if applicable)
- transfer sheet (if provided)
- any other information from previous school
Note: The documents may be uploaded in any order. You may also log out and finalize your registration later using your login credentials.
*Proof of residence: Any ONE of the following documents in the parent/guardian’s name meets the state’s proof of residence requirements:
- property tax statement
- utility bill/agreement (must be dated within the last 60 days). Utilities include water, electric, trash, gas and home phone/internet. Cell phone agreements may not be used to meet this criteria
- real estate contract
- rental agreement/receipt
- military housing contract
Step I: Once you've submitted your enrollment you will be contacted by the school that your child will be attending to confirm receipt within three business days. You will also be informed of any next steps in the enrollment process.
Step J: Check out our school calendar at https://www.waynesville.k12.mo.us/cms/lib/MO01910216/Centricity/Domain/4/2020-2021%20school%20calendar%20Final.jpg
Step K: If you have questions about these documents, please contact 573-842-2092.