Mission, Beliefs and Goals
Waynesville Career Center Vision Statement
Waynesville Career Center is committed to developing a diverse and skilled workforce of lifelong learners.
Waynesville Career Center Mission Statement
Waynesville Career Center provides a relevant learning environment using critical thinking, technology, and career skills to prepare students for success.
Waynesville R-VI School District Core Values:
- Student learning needs are the priority of our school district.
- Through equity and inclusion, our district enhances the educational opportunities for our diverse community.
- As a school district and community, we commit to high expectations and continuous learning to improve the educational experience for our students.
Excel as a student-centered community of learners that embraces diversity, collaboration, and innovation.
Prepare and empower individual lifelong learners for opportunities as citizens and leaders.
The following actions will be taken to accomplish the vision and mission of the Waynesville R-VI School District.
- Our decisions will be focused on the best interests of the students.
- Staff members will act with integrity, while respecting, understanding, and appreciating diversity.
- We will provide opportunities for students to grow as leaders.
- Through professional collaboration, we will implement innovative instructional strategies and assess their effectiveness with continuous evaluation.
- We will collaborate, communicate, and engage with our stakeholders.
- We will prepare students to be college and career ready (PK-12) through rigorous coursework and relevant learning experiences that foster critical thinking.