5:30 PM Football - Varsity - Boys
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Open House Waynesville High School and Waynesville Career Center
6:00 PM Football - Varsity - Boys
4:00 PM Softball - Varsity - Girls
5:00 PM Volleyball - Varsity - Girls
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Parent/Athlete Meeting
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM School Board Meeting
5:00 PM Soccer - Varsity - Boys
1:00 PM Softball - Varsity - Girls
1. The first day of school for the 2018-19 school year will be Wednesday, Aug. 15. It will not be a late-start Wednesday. Starting Aug. 22, all Wednesdays will start 30 minutes later than other school days; buses will run 30 minutes late on Wednesdays as well starting on Aug. 22. Our buses will run late in the afternoons on the first few days of school.
3. Meet the Teacher Nights
- 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 9, for 6th graders at the Waynesville Sixth Grade Center
- 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 9, for 7th and 8th graders at Waynesville Middle School
- 4 to 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 13, for Williams Early Childhood Center students
- 4 to 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 13, for all students in grades kindergarten through 5th at East, Freedom, Thayer, Partridge and Wood Elementary
- 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, for students in grades 9-12 at Waynesville High School and Waynesville Career Center
Waynesville High School will host Meet the Tigers from 7 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 16, at Tiger Stadium on the Waynesville High School campus. The Athletic and Band Booster Clubs will hold Drive One Four Your School with Sellers-Sexton from 6 to 8 p.m. also at Tiger Stadium on Aug. 16.
New students to the Waynesville R-VI School District may pre-enroll online at https://www.waynesville.k12.mo.us/site/Default.aspx?PageID=7016.
If your student is currently enrolled in the district and will be returning in the fall, your child will automatically be enrolled for the next school year.
The Waynesville R-VI School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability or status as a veteran, including a Vietnam-era Veteran, in admission/access to, or treatment/employment in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boys Scouts and other designated youth groups.
Any persons having inquiries concerning the non-discrimination policies and compliance with the regulations implementing federal legislative requirements is directed to contact the building level principal or the Assistant Superintendent for Personnel Services, 200 Fleetwood Drive, Waynesville, MO 65583, (573) 774-6194 (Title IX, Title VI, Title VII and ADA, Age Discrimination Act, Boys Scout Access), or the Director of Special Services, (573) 774-6407 (Section 504) 200 Fleetwood Drive, Waynesville, MO 65583 or RELAY MISSOURI 800-735-2966.